I have seriously fallen off the posting wagon for my blog. I have the best of intentions of course and I actually have about 6 posts in drafts right now, just awaiting on a little love and a little focus.
Unfortunately for this blog though, summer in the Pacific Northwest is on its way in. That means warm weather, sunshine and popcorn brain for me. I’m doing my darndest to just keep focused on work, let alone my labor of love, audreafink.me.
But as today is Tuesday and I have the most beautiful view, I thought I’d make a point to practice gratitude today.
- It is about 70 degrees in the sunshine right now.
- My yard is in the sunshine.
- Bella was very demanding about being in the yard today.
- My yard includes an amazing view of the beach.
- My wifi extends to my yard.
- Most of my work today is strategic and focused on planning – not reacting.
- I can sit in my yard and do my work.
- The beach smells amazing.
- I can be productive and smell the beach.
- I can be productive and sit in the sun.
- This is my life. For serious!
Even if I was in the office today, I would be grateful for the sunshine and the warmth. Even if I was stuck in my house today, I would be grateful for the sunshine and the warmth. As it happens though, I got outside and I got some vitamin D, fresh air and a moment of true appreciation for some of the many things that I tend to take for granted.